Honored Contributor

I just caught a few minutes of Valerie with David on the Christmas show.  I have always admired her.  Such a nice person...so pleasant.  It really struck me today that for all the years I have watched her on QVC......she has never changed!!!!  She is a lovely person who certainly ages well!  In fact, she does not age at all!  

Honored Contributor

Gracious lady. I'm sure she has aged a little. Her boys are all grown up.

Trusted Contributor

@walker wrote:

I just caught a few minutes of Valerie with David on the Christmas show.  I have always admired her.  Such a nice person...so pleasant.  It really struck me today that for all the years I have watched her on QVC......she has never changed!!!!  She is a lovely person who certainly ages well!  In fact, she does not age at all!  

She is one of the vendors I really enjoy as well.

I often think she would be nice to have a coffee with!!

Honored Contributor

I feel the same about Valerie and think she would be a wonderful friend, I feel that because she reminds me of some of my wonderful friends!  Valerie is gracious, dignified, respectful and her TV presence always welcome.  She as attractive on the inside as on the outside and one of the few vendors I always enjoy watching. Valerie presents her creations with knowledge and detail and if not interrupted depending on the host, she does a fabulous job!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I like VPH too.  She is always calm and collected, yet has a true passion for decorating, no matter which season it happens to be.  

Trusted Contributor

Totally loving her on with Jill on Saturday night!

What a great show!  Heart

Honored Contributor

She still appears to take delight in decorating and being creative with how you use all the peaces.

I think I've bought maybe one thing of hers in 25 years, but I watch many of her shows to get ideas.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill

[ Edited ]

I reallly enjoy Valerie's Shows, she is such a sweet, gracious lady, and she has genuine enthusiasm and talent for decorating ....

I do not enjoy it when QVC pairs her with Jill---Jill just takes over and won't let Valerie speak......I WANT TO HEAR VALERIE!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Amen! I never miss Valerie, but Jill makes it hard to watch. It seems she fancies herself a decorator on par (no pun intended) with Valerie and ends up looking silly.

Valued Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill

[ Edited ]

While I enjoy watching Valerie, most of what she sells can be found elsewhere at much lower prices.  I purchased the set of 3 faux poinsettias a few years ago at a local store for $3 each.  I purchased 3 white and 3 red for less than the Q is asking for 3.  Although they are for indoor use, I have a covered front porch so I put them out there.  They have lasted for several years and I enjoy them but would never pay what the Q is asking for them.             docsgirl