Valerie Parr Hill Accents Set an enchanting scene

On the web page there is a picute of Valerie Parr Hill Accents  with scones and reindeer.  I can not find the deer to purchase, does anyone know where they are listed?

Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Parr Hill Accents Set an enchanting scene

I saw some reindeer on one of her shows recently so I would say the Q is selling unless they are sold out.  I always enjoy her programs and displays.  I like how she decorates her hanging light fixtures for the holidays.  I thought the bells she is selling are very pretty.  I have so many Christmas decos, I really do not need any more.   Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@jmt820 wrote:

On the web page there is a picute of Valerie Parr Hill Accents  with scones and reindeer.  I can not find the deer to purchase, does anyone know where they are listed?

I tried to find the deer, I couldn't find them on the Q. She has the some picture on her Facebook page. I didn't see any information there either. 

Maybe they will be on her new show tonight.
Respected Contributor

I bought the brown sleigh and she was showing the deer with it. Oh it was with Jill.

Honored Contributor

@jmt820 - Were these the reindeer? H210018

Respected Contributor

There are reindeer available. Try H205343

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you are looking for H208968, they are sold out. Smiley Sad  I got the champagne and they are very nice.

Esteemed Contributor

I just complained to the Social Team about this photo on the home page.  QVC needs to figure out a way to show customers the item numbers for all photos on the home page and they absolutely should not be showing any photos with items that were not available when the photos were posted on the page.  Trying to search for item numbers associated with photos on the home page is very frustrating and then to find out that the items are not even available is very irritating to potential buyers.  This is not the first time they have done this (showing photos of items you cannot even get) and they need to stop doing it.

Honored Contributor

@jmt820  I QVC's search box type in Valerie's name and it will show you what is available from her.