Super Contributor

InsideQ has a nice interview with Valerie Parr Hill about her TSV on January 9.  She is bringing a seasonal spring magnolia wreath which can be ordered now.  You also have the option of the auto-delivery for future seasonal wreaths.  I am eagerly looking forward to her shows to see what other lovely things she has to offer.  To read all about it, just type InsideQ in the search bar.

Trusted Contributor

@JCath ~ Thank you for posting this.  It is a nice interview ~ glad to see she's coming back on the 9th!  Now the willpower needs to kick in, lol!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting, as I had been wondering what the TSV would be.

Have to say I'm disappointed in the fact it is a wreath, as for the most part, I'm not impressed with Valerie's wreaths. I see a lot that I like certain components but many are just too sparse or mix in things I don't care for, or just miss the mark entirely. 

Not a fan of the one coming up, but wish they had shown the auto delivery options so we could see what they are like. 

I rarely buy VPH until fall, but will be glad to watch the shows. 

Super Contributor

Re: auto-delivery options

They don't have pictures of them, but if you go to the pre-oder page, click auto-delivery, the page comes up and it has a written description of the other wreaths.  Each will feature magnolias, berries, and sesonal greens.

Honored Contributor

It's hard to remember to check insideq.  Thanks for the heads up.

Respected Contributor

Her wreaths are manufactured in China. I can find similar wreaths at my local Christmas Tree Store for 1/2 the price Valerie charges. I can't justify overspending on her items. Her quality isn't the same as it was 10 years ago. I still love Valerie as a person just not a lot of her goods.

Occasional Contributor

@JCath FYI - There are pictures. If you click on the plus button next to future shipments, you will see not only the descriptions, but pictures as well. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Her wreaths are manufactured in China. I can find similar wreaths at my local Christmas Tree Store for 1/2 the price Valerie charges. I can't justify overspending on her items. Her quality isn't the same as it was 10 years ago. I still love Valerie as a person just not a lot of her goods.

@Reever .....the quality you get at the Christmas Tree Store is not the same as what Valerie brings to QVC ... Valerie’s items are far superior ...... DO YOU EVER WRITE A POST THAT IS NOT NEGATIVE? ..... you need to get some help & try to become a positive person ..... try it you might like it!

Regular Contributor

@JCath wrote:

InsideQ has a nice interview with Valerie Parr Hill about her TSV on January 9.  She is bringing a seasonal spring magnolia wreath which can be ordered now.  You also have the option of the auto-delivery for future seasonal wreaths.  I am eagerly looking forward to her shows to see what other lovely things she has to offer.  To read all about it, just type InsideQ in the search bar.

jCat...

Thanks for the info. I just ordered my wreath. Looks like she will have candle rings and flower arrangement to match. Saw on her Facebook page, that a matching garland will be available also.

Also saw on Facebook, that this is Valerie's 25th Anniversary and she is bringing back the large floor Dicken's Family Carolers. My guess would be Christmas in July.

Valerie mentioned her sneek peak will be this weekend.

Enjoy the shows everyone!

Enjoy the day of shows on Tuesday!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Thanks for posting, as I had been wondering what the TSV would be.

Have to say I'm disappointed in the fact it is a wreath, as for the most part, I'm not impressed with Valerie's wreaths. I see a lot that I like certain components but many are just too sparse or mix in things I don't care for, or just miss the mark entirely. 

Not a fan of the one coming up, but wish they had shown the auto delivery options so we could see what they are like. 

I rarely buy VPH until fall, but will be glad to watch the shows. 

The AD wreaths Valerie offered 3-4 years ago were wonderful.  I'm still using mine and they still look like new.  They were full and filled with unique components.  What I've seen from her since has been quite different.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment