Honored Contributor

Because I don't trust the quality, I usually get that kind of stuff at Marshalls. Maxx or HomeGoods.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @faeriemoon.  I have some VPH items that I love and I have bought some that are total junk!   It is true that it's better to hold these items in your hands at a  B&M so you can tell the quality right then and there.  I too am hesitant to purchase anymore items.

Respected Contributor

I have had mixed feelings.  Some have been nice, others I was dissapointed in.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased some of her things and most are of a better quality than the craft stores....

Honored Contributor

I have liked her wreaths in the past.  I did order this new TSV (on auto) after looking at wreaths in my local Pier 1 store.  Hers have been much more substantial in the past.  

If that isn't the case this time, I'll send it back. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mominohio wrote:

Thanks for posting, as I had been wondering what the TSV would be.

Have to say I'm disappointed in the fact it is a wreath, as for the most part, I'm not impressed with Valerie's wreaths. I see a lot that I like certain components but many are just too sparse or mix in things I don't care for, or just miss the mark entirely. 

Not a fan of the one coming up, but wish they had shown the auto delivery options so we could see what they are like. 

I rarely buy VPH until fall, but will be glad to watch the shows. 

The AD wreaths Valerie offered 3-4 years ago were wonderful.  I'm still using mine and they still look like new.  They were full and filled with unique components.  What I've seen from her since has been quite different.

@Kachina624

I agree about the wreaths she used to do that were on auto-delivery those were wonderful and included an interesting item that went along with the seasonal theme....they just weren't sparse flowers that you could only use if you had a covered porch........I wish she'd bring back that type of wreath.....I sent an email to QVC asking them to forward the suggestion on to Valerie .........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie/InsideQ

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I purchased some of her things and most are of a better quality than the craft stores....

@Nataliesgramma

Ive seen some of the wreaths at the Craft and Home Accessory stores that were awful and higher priced too.....Valerie does have good prices on her wreaths from what Ive seen in the stores and even online.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@Mominohio

Available to view on the InsideQ if you click on Presale, auto delivery option, then on "future shipments" there is a picture of the ones on auto delivery.  Each one is different for the season and are $39.96.  I had thought about getting them for my front door but description says "for indoor use only" so don't think they can be used outside.  

From the Valerie Parr Hill Collection.

• Each shipment includes one seasonal wreath; future shipments arrive March, August, and October 2018, for a total of four shipments
  • January 2018: grapevine base; lifelike pink roses, green hydrangeas, white magnolias, green leaves, peonies, and beaded raspberries
  • March 2018: grapevine base; lifelike blue hydrangea blossoms and leaves intermixed with ivory magnolias, green ivy, and fern stems with delicate berries
  • August 2018: grapevine base; lifelike pumpkins, gourds, maple leaves, berries, acorns, pinecones, and magnolias
  • October 2018: grapevine base; lifelike pine branches, iced ivory magnolia and red hydrangea blossoms, and glistening red berries
  • Imported