Valued Contributor

Re: Valerie Hill wreath - disappointed

I bought one of Valerie's wreaths 4 or 5 years ago.  When it came it was sort of lopsided and had no scent whatsoever.    That was the one and only one I've purchased. Normally, I love Valerie's items but that wreath was a definite miss for me.

Honored Contributor

@pippanelle3  The fonto you are using is extremely difficult to read.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@jpie wrote:

I bought VPH's wreath one time and it was dried out with no scent.  Since then, I buy locally and hand-pick a great one.  

-----------------------------------

Same thing happened to me about 10 years ago.  First and last...the wreath was dried out and had absolutely no scent. 

Super Contributor

Slightly off topic, but I feel that most of her holiday items were disappointing this season. I have always looked forward to her shows, but found nothing I absolutely had to have this year.  I like VPH, and have met her on a QVC tour several years ago. She is very gracious and just an nice in person as she is on TV.

Valued Contributor

I have the VPH wreath with the bell and pine cones on auto-delivery, shipped to my elderly aunt in MD, and one I receive to give to my dog vets' office.  Both were beautiful this year, full and very fragrant and fresh.  Very pleased.  Much better than the LL Bean wreath ordered several years ago.

Yes, I try to support local businesses, but it would be difficult to ship a wreath to my aunt in MD.

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Super Contributor

I also received one of the wreaths . I contacted Valerie and she had another shipped to me right away and it was beautiful whereas the first one was sparse and dried out , and not full as in the past .. if you contacted Valerie you would have gotten a new one  , I get one of her wreaths each year and this was the second time I had a problem and Valerie jumped right in and corrected it .