Honored Contributor

Re: Valerie Glitter and Tchotcke overload

@Othereeeen  I must admit, I'm still a bit curious as to why you watch QVC?  There are so many other choices these days.  And it's so easy to shop on line, if there's something particular you're looking for from QVC.

Respected Contributor

Bored.

And it's great comedy and NO POLITICS or MEDICARE nonsense. EVER.

Valued Contributor

Othereeen, I got a good laugh from your post. To me, it wasn't offensive at all. People are so sensitive these days. Keep your posts coming. The snarks don't have to read them.
Super Contributor

I thought Valerie's items were awful this year.  I saw a few shows and was really surprised by the items brought in -  cheap, repetitive and just unexciting.  Surprising, given some of her earlier wares.  

Trusted Contributor

I love glitter and I like Valerie but have to say that a lot of what she offered this year looked like poor quality merchandise. I'm very particular and Valerie strikes me as being the same so I was very surprised that the painted items were not done precisely enough for me. I saw a snowman that looked more like the Joker with the mouth totally askew. She kept going on and on about how cute it was. 

Esteemed Contributor

Valarie's stuff is like a "blast from the past." Long long ago. Martha Stewart has more  sophisticated decorations. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love decorating for Christmas and Valerie has some nice things and some that are junky. I love her deer, sleighs, angels and Nativity.

Trusted Contributor

Her items are TACKY, OVERPRICED made-in-China junk.

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

You're so right about the prices! They are ridiculous.  They think of a number, triple it, then take off 2!  This supply chain issue story is getting old!  I thought VPH's last show was terrible, and Valerie was so pushy, it was embarrassing.  I hope I can say that!