Regular Contributor

'Valerie Bertinelli's Ceramic Bakeware

Is it me or is this just Temptations 2.0? Looks the same. Same colors. Same rack design. Same lid idea. Really?
Respected Contributor

Re: 'Valerie Bertinelli's Ceramic Bakeware

I think the painted designs are better quality and the colors are not the same.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Valerie's won't crack or break in the oven like Temptations do.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

IT's new so we can't speak to the quality at this point, but I will say the design is different. and especially the colors have some offerings that TT does not. 

Tara abandoned yellow, and this offers a beautiful yellow, and they called the one orange, it is a really rich terra cotta looking color on air, and something new and different.

I'm glad to see Cook's Essentials and now Valerie have some ceramic pieces since they pretty much got rid of the good old polish stoneware and the best ever for the price Lidia Bastianich. 

Temp-tations needs some competition here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Maybe Valerie's won't crack or break in the oven like Temptations do.

@KingstonsMom

.......LOL.......or crack or craze after you very carefully followed directions and washed them the first time .

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

They look lovely but I would be hesitant since it is of course "imported"......you know what that means.

Honored Contributor

I would assume it is just another QVC house brand.  So, probably made in the same place.  So people can buy more new stuff.  How much Temptations can the world absorb anyway?  LOL!!

Is it sold anywhere else?  If not, it's a dead give-away.

Respected Contributor

They are pretty, but she does stress that they are oven safe to 400°. 

I love using my Temptations. I just looked up one baker & it says it's good for up to 500°.

Esteemed Contributor

CRACK...............

Super Contributor

I thought the same !!!!   The interiors are very pretty--- very Italian. There is an Italian pottery company that I think is call Italian Pottery-- beautiful pieces that are pricey. I think the company is based out of California. The green is very similar to Temp. as is the orange.