Respected Contributor

Re: Valentine Q Credit Surprise

NO love from QVC for me today either... mug gate didn’t seem to register on their customer feedback radar, so I doubt they care if people are seeing the $5 coupon as another PR misfire. Why is it so hard to understand that value is more important to shoppers than a revamped logo and new TSV music. Window dressing is nice but it doesn’t make me feel appreciated nor does it save me money; in fact they paid a consultant big bucks for that wimpy graphic and guess who is paying that bill in 6 easy payments.

But I have flowers from my daughter and hand-crafted chocolates from my son. That was a nice surprise. Best of all were the hugs and kisses that came with the valentine gifts. To you my friends, I send a “Pal-entine” greeting from me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like free shipping. I shop on the computer -a little cheaper place that many might not go there but I do. Blair. I guess there is no tv to pay for but I am satisfied most of the time.

Esteemed Contributor

I just got an email from QVC with the subject:  TGIF!  You Know What This Means...Weekend Deals!  My brain read TGIF as GIFT and for a second there I thought I was one of the "lucky" ones!Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I wish the Q would stop sending out gifts, discounts, credits...anything. Any gratitude from the recipients will never outweigh the griping from those who don’t receive anything. 

Keepin' it real.
Valued Contributor

No mug, No gift cert. - nothing.

That's what a 30 year shopper receives.   (:

Honored Contributor

Sorry some of you didn’t get the $5 credit. I have until Feb. 18 to use it. 

I don't understand how they determine who gets what either. I am not a huge QVC shopper anymore, but I have a Q card from when I used to purchase things regularly. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

No gifts here either.

QVC thinks that this is sufficient: You get easy pay and you get an easy pay, and

on and on.

No that is not good enough. Just encourages you to put loads of purchases on it

and pay it off in time.

Give some free shipping days already.

Not buying anything until there is one.

Contributor

What's up with the mugs? I see a lot of comments about no mugs.

Respected Contributor

@shoppersince1989 wrote:

No mug, No gift cert. - nothing.

That's what a 30 year shopper receives.   (:

Me too........ so don't feel "special" LOL! We're both special long timers and this is the thanks we get for being long time customers. Newbies get a $40 bribe to start spending we get nada. Hmmmmmmm