Respected Contributor

Re: Valentine Q Credit Surprise

ITA also. Don't think it very nice that some get a discount but not others. I've been a Q customer from their beginning & have bought tons of stuff but never a coupon or discount offered to me.  I have to say kudos to HSN as they give out discount coupons occasionally and when they do it's to everyone, not just a select few!

Trusted Contributor

Nope, not from the Q. But I did get ,

free order of nuggets from chick fillet, a free gift if I use my card today at belks and a mystery coupon for 60% off today from A. C Moore’s. 

J.C. Penney’s, Ulta and Pier one and others have 14 percent cash back today on Ebates. 

Just saying!

Honored Contributor

Mods said the mugs were sent out randomly. Don’t know about the coupons.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

ITA also. Don't think it very nice that some get a discount but not others. I've been a Q customer from their beginning & have bought tons of stuff but never a coupon or discount offered to me.  I have to say kudos to HSN as they give out discount coupons occasionally and when they do it's to everyone, not just a select few!

I agree - it is not right.  If they are not going to give every customer these gifts/discounts, then they shouldn't do it al all.  I have been a customer for twenty three years and have spent thousands, but I didn't get a mug or discount e-mail.  This will make me cut back on my Q purchases big time.

I also shop at HSN and appreciate their 20% off  coupons and frequently use them for something on my wish list.

Honored Contributor

A loyalty rewards program is preferable to randomly handing out gifts like mugs and five dollar credits.  I realize it's not a new idea and has been mentioned here many. many times.

Esteemed Contributor

No, nothing from QVC.   But HSN sent me a card in the mail last week that's good for 20% off any single item.  HSN sends me discounts almost every month, and I definitely use them!  

(I certainly don't want a mug, tho.  Good grief, every business we deal with gives us mugs and I just add all of them to the donation box.)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I don't think QVC can afford to be so generous they give some discount to everyone.  Some quarters the only profit they show is the profit they make on shipping charges.

HSN, with their generous shipping and coupons, has been operating in the red.  Everyone loves the perks but they could have put the company under.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

No QVC Valentine's thank you for me either!   I do think the Q is missing a huge part of CS give-back to loyal, long time  customers.  I regularly use the 20% coupons I receive from HSN!!!

I have also been with the Q since the early days and have spent quite a bit on their items.  Earlier because the products were unique; more recently because I don't drive much, so having items sent to me is really a convenience.

And just this week, I received a Bose deal and a OriPaz ring that I did not order. My name was on the order invoice - where there was no charge!!!  Now, I could have kept the products, but there is no way I would have...  Like a good girl, I called and talked to CS and I returned the items.This is the 2nd time something - not my order - has arrived at my door from the Q.  And yes, I would like at least a nice thank you for being honest....

Super Contributor

@ladycos  I'm all about the nuggets!  :-)

Honored Contributor

Ahh!  Got ya @Annabellethecat66 !

Thanks for the clarifiction!  I was picturing you mailing in your EZ pay pmts. in cash!  LOL