Respected Contributor

Re: VPH's Starry Night Hurricanes

For those of us who ordered the starry nights hurricanes on the second go-round the social team told me that the new estimated dated of delivery is 9/28. Another poster was also given this information. I suspect we will all receive them around this date. 

Contributor

I was the second round. Received an email yesterday stating they’ll arrive by 10/4. Today the order was canceled by qvc
Honored Contributor

Valerie's Facebook page says they will not be getting anymore of these in this year, The orders taken must be for returns that are expected to be arriving. 

Respected Contributor

It seems like they cancelled all of the orders that were to be delivered by 9/17, then 9/28 and finally 10/4. This after they advertised that they were back in stock and even sent emails to those of us who had them in our wish list. Doesn't make sense that QVC did not know that the hurricanes were not available.

Frequent Contributor

I have the pumpkin and the ivory.  Beautiful twinkling lights.  And so far, the batteries seem to be holding up nicely.  As another poster stated, I'm trying to find more places to put them!