Occasional Contributor

Re: VPH's Starry Night Hurricanes

Unfortunately, mine were lost during the shipping process.  Was so looking forward to getting the orange and black for Halloween.  I actually set a timer for midnight and was glad that I was successful in ordering them before they sold out.  They were shipped together in the same box, and the latest status from UPS shows "parcel not located for delivery, claim filed with sender". I am hoping they will magically show up one day, but doubtful at this point.  I will have to wait until next year and hope that I have better luck. So glad to see others are really enjoying them!

Contributor

I ordered the pumpkin hurricans as soon as the show started. What did i get?  Dark green where is the pumpkin all sold out of course so back they go i do not want green!!

Occasional Contributor

Has anyone had luck ordering from the new stock of Starry Night? I can't seem to get any answers on the subject from customer service. I placed an order and its still processing several weeks later and they are still selling them online.

Thanks😀

Respected Contributor

@Sdjoslin 

Same here. I ordered another black set as soon as I saw them in stock again. Still in process. I can't cancel or I would cancel and try to reorder today with free shipping. I tried contacting social team but no response. 

Occasional Contributor

Social told me to call customer service again after asking them if they received new stock. If this is your company you should know wether you have received new stock or not! 

This entire experience seems to be lacking integrity on the behalf of QVC and Valerie Parr Hill.

Respected Contributor

@Sdjoslin   I called customer service and was told that the item is with the vendor and has been delayed and that they would send a request to the vendor to find out when to expect it and then I would get an email. Don't have a lot hope that these items are still available even though I keep getting emails that they are back in stock. I got one this morning. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Same story with my black starry night. Delivery was to be by 9/17, which of course

didn't happen.  Also have a lunch time special jacket I ordered for a birthday gift. Ordered

on 8/25, tracking shows it's been in Venon, Tx since 8/29.  Birthday party was this pass Saturday.  Good thing the jacket wasn't my main gift to give.  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I was told by CS to check back with them on 9/24 about the candles.

Occasional Contributor

I think Valerie has a show on that day😂 Time will tell.😄

Respected Contributor

@Sdjoslin wrote:

Has anyone had luck ordering from the new stock of Starry Night? I can't seem to get any answers on the subject from customer service. I placed an order and its still processing several weeks later and they are still selling them online.

Thanks😀

@Sdjoslin   Very disappointed in this 2nd order. I am having the same problem as you.  Delivery date was supposed to be 3 days ago. I had my husband check the order status (he ordered the green colored ones for me. I was out of town when the candles supposedly came back into stock). It is still in "processing" mode. No email from qvc yet either,  So who knows when they will arrive. 

When a company says they have an item in stock it should not take weeks to get it to you! You should also keep the status of it up to date. Not leave your customers wondering when or if they will receive their order.  No consistency or caring what so ever with the Q or VPH.

First order great, second order ******.