Respected Contributor

VPH's Starry Night Hurricanes

I took a chance on ordering the set of 3 Starry Night Hurricanes from VPH line on sale.  Loved the look of them during the presentation and am a sucker for Christmas candles.  Received them today.  Sooner than estimated delivery. Well wrapped. Bagged, Styrofoamed and boxed.  Put in the batteries for the light strands and turned them on.  All work. The light show through the hurricanes is a pleasure to watch.

Though I rarely purchase items from qvc because of all their problems, they came through with this purchase. Quick delivery, well packaged,  they work and on sale. Well done Q.

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH's Starry Night Hurricanes

@Rockycoast wrote:

I took a chance on ordering the set of 3 Starry Night Hurricanes from VPH line on sale.  Loved the look of them during the presentation and am a sucker for Christmas candles.  Received them today.  Sooner than estimated delivery. Well wrapped. Bagged, Styrofoamed and boxed.  Put in the batteries for the light strands and turned them on.  All work. The light show through the hurricanes is a pleasure to watch.

Though I rarely purchase items from qvc because of all their problems, they came through with this purchase. Quick delivery, well packaged,  they work and on sale. Well done Q.

They are sooooo pretty.  Like falling stars.  I received green ones but am still waiting on white.  I ordered the same day. 

Respected Contributor

@rms1954  I ordered the red (burgundy) for Christmas.  I should have ordered the green too. Will just have to wait till they come on again I guess.  Very happy with them.

Honored Contributor

I liked them a lot.

Contributor

The black are beautiful.  Now to find a place to use them.

Trusted Contributor

I'd like to take a look at them...can you share the item number please? Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@sarahpanda wrote:

I'd like to take a look at them...can you share the item number please? Thanks.

@sarahpanda, they were the TSV on 8/14 and they are now sold out. Item number is H260025.

Honored Contributor

Nice to read some positive reviews! Enjoy, all who purchased them!

Wednesday Have A Beautiful Wednesday GIF - Wednesday Have A Beautiful Wednesday GIFs

Trusted Contributor

.    I bought 3 sets. Purple, White and Burgundy.  I tried all three. Absolutely stunning.  I left the Purple out to go with my Halloween. I wish now I'd bought the Black.

Honored Contributor

They sound very nice.  Like a planetarium effect in your living room.