Valued Contributor

Re: VERY VERY SLOW SHIPPING

[ Edited ]

I have never had a Q delivery take less than eight days. Recently I ordered something from HSN on Saturday, and it arrived Wednesday. It also happened to be about 1/2 the cost of a similarly designed item I regularly purchase from the Q.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a beauty product that I never received and the tracking stopped in OH.  I contacted CS and I was lucky to have a good CS as she asked if I wanted a refund or to ship out another one.  

Honored Contributor

I've been calling daily for 2 weeks about my BB ring that has been PROCESSING since that day. It went back ordered for 24 hours and is now processing again. The only info I can get is that jewelry from the Tennessee warehouse is the one with all the issues or the "glitch" or the "problem" or whatever term QVC wishes to use.

I want to know this: what, EXACTLY, is the problem?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I recently ordered a ring on Feb. 2nd. - and just received it yesterday Feb. 17th.  WOWZA

Respected Contributor

The new southern warehouses seem to be slower than the ones that have been up and running longer.

Honored Contributor

@culebra I've been receiving items for years from NC and TN warehouses; unless they've added more to the mix, these locations are established warehouses. The "glitch" I've been told, is an online inventory issue, meaning IT.

Well, we know that QVC's IT department sucks, so.....yeah.

Super Contributor

Well here we are 11 days after placing my order and I STILL DO NOT HAVE it. Customer service gave a vague promise to look into it. Never heard back. I got one email from this board's monitor and never heard back from her with the promised follow up. 

What is going on? The package hasn't even made it through the postal system yet. 

I am beyond disappointed. I am mad. 

Super Contributor

I got one email from you with no follow up. 

Valued Contributor

QVC shipping always seems slow to me.  I have been spoiled by Amazon.