Honored Contributor

Re: VENDORS MUST BE FLYING IN?

Rhonda Shear is on HSN this morning.  She is appearing from her home I think.  Whoopi on the View is appearing from her home.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I haven't been really watching much but I was surprised when I tuned into The List last night on HSN.  They had a Too Faced presentation with the vendor there and models.  Colleen wasn't really keeping a 6 feet distance and the TF vendor was on top of the models.

I guess I was especially surprised because Colleen's son and DIL just had a baby on St. Patrick's Day so you'd think Colleen would want to be extra careful.  I was also surprised to see a photo of Colleen holding the baby in the hospital.    

Then they went to a presentation of Vanessa Williams items.  Former HSN host Anji Corley was the vendor rep but Vanessa called in.  She said she was in the UK!   

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@TY   Off the top of my head, I can't think of that big a vendor on Q or HSN? Private jets are a lot of money to be on air for several hours. They aren't being paid or make the kind of money in sales like if was a rock concert.

I would think that Denis Simioni from Tweakd or the gals from IT Cosmetics would fly in private jets if they don't live near a shopping channel. Denis is wealthy after selling Ojon to Estee Lauder and IT Cosmetics is owned by L'Oreal. I would expect that L'Oreal which owns a lot of brands sold on shopping networks (Urban Decay, Lancome) would have deep pockets. Although now given that Denis lives in Toronto, he may not be able to travel to the U.S. right now.