Honored Contributor

Re: VENDOR'S BACK IN STUDIO?

I couldn't care less where they are.  I also don't see any value to them making personal appearances.  Considering the travel time and expense some vendors suffer, it hardly seems worth the tr

I do not, however, like the vendor-only presentations on Q2.  The vendors just don't have the presentation skills needed to make them interesting and watchable.  They're dull as dishwater.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? 

I for one really like having them back in studio. Less interruptions by the host and less silliness

Super Contributor

Kachina624

i do like having the vendor back in the studio, however I only watch fashion shows.

I agree with you completely with having vendors presenting on Q2. I don't enjoy watching these at all even if I like the fashions. I just don't watch

Trusted Contributor

Personally I don't care one way or the other, however I agree with the fact that if they are spending this money getting them in the studio, who do you think actually pays for that? Not QVC thats for sure.

I  had no problem with them skyping and in most cases if the hosts really were prepared we shouldn't need the vendors at all.

When QVC first started the hosts had to know what they were selling and guests were a rare thing.  I wish they would go back to that.

Honored Contributor

Doesn't matter to me, but with the latest COVID variant spreading like wildfire, I would want to stay home and work remotely if I was a vendor.  

Honored Contributor

I didn't mind having the vendors on Zoom, actually I preferred it.  However, what I do mind  is the constant interrupting and rudeness of some hosts.  The pairings are the worst as some talk in the back round when the vendors are speaking. I know this is an old complaint and I apologize for being repetitive.  Whether or not the vendors are on Zoom or in the studio, the rudeness of some hosts remains. 

Honored Contributor

The programming is more pleasant to watch when vendors are in-studio.

Whether it makes economic sense to bring them in, who knows.  I'll leave that to the MBA's on staff.  Better programming may translate to higher sales.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus   Much more enjoyable to see the vendors demonstrating in person.  I enjoy watching the non Zoom or Skype presentations.

Audio and visual are in sync and I still watch via my Comcast cable.

I like the much more natural interaction between host and vendor.  Much more natural and less unintentionall talking over each other with the in person exchanges.

aroc3435

Washington, DC

Trusted Contributor

I'm happy they are back.  I understood the need to have them Skype/Zoom, but it came to the point (for me) where it became difficult to watch them from home.  The audio and visuals were off and it was hard to see the item they were presenting when their camera could only get one angle.  Some vendors had better equipment than others, but it certainly wasn't the same as being in the studio.

It also bothered me when the host had certain colors/items in the studio and the vendors had the other colors/items.  Again, it was hard to tell the details about certain things although it didn't stop me from buying.  lol

Trusted Contributor

I don't really care.  I mostly watch fashion shows.  Agree that I'd like to see more of the models wearing the garments than the hosts or the hosts chit-chatting about their lives.

PLEASE don't return to all the hugging and kissy face greetings though!!!!!   Do it off camera if you must.