Trusted Contributor

Re: Urbancrest OH Post Office/ Delays

@DooneyGal2  ........  Yes, finally, I tracked it forever. It went from Urbancrest, Ohio to Grove City, Ohio (still in Franklin County) to Cincinnati, Ohio then back to Grove City, Ohio  then to Dayton, Ohio and finally to my home town.

Super Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg that sounds like quite a lengthy project ugh!
Occasional Contributor

Oh no, as a gift the waiting is rough! I hope it eventually shows up so you can get it to your friend belatedly at least. 

I don't know what the real story is but I know when I called the post office, they said the pandemic line of 'still reduced staff here for safety.' 

Occasional Contributor

I wanted to add that I have a feeling your friend will be so touched when it does arrive. 

Esteemed Contributor

I've gone to paying as many bills as possible online because I don't want to get hit with any late fees due to the post offices issues.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 Thank you, broke down and went to USPS online and filled out a Missing Mail report/form, boy that was very complex lol (never filled one out b4) - they ask if it's "insured" and I was like, gee I guess it is - by QVC - lol... and put yes - had to go by which warehouse is on the tracking info for my order as to the Shippers address - Rocky Mount NC location- here's hoping I get my package soon! Thanks again.
Honored Contributor

Where I live the issue is the processing in Detroit.  I sent a package to a friend, mailed it in plenty of time...it sat in Detroit for weeks....that's just one item of mine that was held up at that sorting location.