Super Contributor

Urbancrest OH Post Office/ Delays

Hi everyone,
I hear a lot about all the shipping delays especially with post offices, during the pandemic- one in particular being Bridgeport ~ has anyone noticed this with Urbancrest, which I believe is in Ohio? 😳😳
It seems some Post Offices thankfully are doing to some extent, fairly decent (and I totally understand the struggles they're all going through, it's bad), but in my experience Urbancrest usually means good luck on getting your package - anyone else? I have a package being held hostage there for 3 weeks, lol, hope it does arrive!
Honored Contributor

Re: Urbancrest OH Post Office/ Delays

@DooneyGal2    If you've got a PKG that appears to be in USPS Neverland, try going to their website and reporting it as a "missing package".  There is a short form to complete.

All of the 3 or 4 that I've done have magically appearedi in a few days.  They did a special trip to deliver the last one and even called to make sure I got it okay.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 thanks! I did actually go to our local post office to directly inquire about it, showed them the tracking info - didn't seem to help resolve it sadly ugh.
The clerk said a lot of mumbo jumbo lol that I didn't totally follow, about how it's stuck with a third party delivery service or something- that they 'sent in' tracking info to another post office in Ohio but it hasn't actually moved - not sure what to think.
Will trying filling out a lost report online! Here's hoping!
Respected Contributor

I wonder if they have bosses at those facilities.  It seems like someone in charge would survey the situation daily and if he/she sees things sitting, would correct the situation so that the packages keep moving.  

Honored Contributor

@DooneyGal2    I visualize big back rooms filled with piles or pallets of unsorted mail.  They must somehow get evaluated on these missing PKG complaints because they sure hop to finding them. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Occasional Contributor

I recently had to wait a out two weeks for an order but through tracking,I saw that it was stuck in the post office in Cleveland. Not QVC's fault at all, in fact they offered to ship a replacement!

I said no, nothing urgent about what I ordered. I'n fact, my utilities companies and mortgage holder have said at various times over this pandemic period that a bill mailed USPS can now take 7 to 10 days! 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  ....... Urbancrest, Ohio is a small village outside of Franklin County (Columbus) , Ohio. They have a population of less than a 1,000. Doubt their post office is very big. Only reason I know that is I had a package there for over a week.

Super Contributor

@notchristmascarol unfortunately this is a special gift for a friend going through a rough time, so I'm bumming - also it's conveniently all sold out as well, with no re-order, so I'm possibly out of luck ugh.
I'll be filling out a lost form online if I don't see movement by Wednesday ... mine also shows that it was "accepted" (??) at the Cleveland OH post office, but per my local post office (also in OH), it's not really there - tracking info was just "sent" there.
Super Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wow thanks for sharing. Mine was initially at Urbancrest PO last, beginning of July, and they 'sent' tracking info to the Cleveland post office but apparently it never made it literally to the Cleveland Post Office ugh.
Super Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg did you eventually get your package?