Respected Contributor

II ordered three items on Sunday. — not needed for Christmas but the were on my doorstep Wednesday afternoon.  I was surprised because they were UPS to surepost through the post office.  It was nice to see.  My dad sent my brother a priority 2 day package a week ago and it is an expected delivery date will be NINE days, so you never  know.  PA to FL.  I hope everyone that needs their deliveries get them timely!  Merry Christmas!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
🎄🎁 
Honored Contributor

I'm willing to bet that you didn't order them from QVC though, they'd still be sitting 'in process'.

Congrats, though and Happy Holidays!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Yes. Through QVC......that is why I was so surprised. One day “in process”. 

Honored Contributor

WOW! That's incredible!

Were you born in a manger, LOL!

Just kidding, of course!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

I just ordered but unknown who. Only thing I noticed was shipping was 3.50 now.

Respected Contributor

As I track my Packages, once in awhile UPS will deliver - stating we will be in your area today - we will deliver.  If not, they are dropped off at the local PO, and sit there for days...and days.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Esteemed Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

As I track my Packages, once in awhile UPS will deliver - stating we will be in your area today - we will deliver.  If not, they are dropped off at the local PO, and sit there for days...and days.  

That's been my experience too.  Days spent in process with QVC, then UPS manages to get the package to me from the east coast to the west coast to my post office in two days where it can sit for days before being delivered.  My average time for QVC deliveries now is 15-17 days.

I ordered something from Target a few days ago in the morning, and at around 2:30 that afternoon, I had an e-mail stating my order had shipped and was already in transit and had already made it to another state!  It's supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but if it's being transferred to the post office, that delivery is doubtful, but still a huge improvement over QVC's in-processing limbo.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a gift (not from the Q) for my mom my stepdad is giving to her. For safety I had it shipped to work. It shipped 12/10. It has still not arrived. I called USPS yesterday and he couldn't tell me anything except shipping times are slower for Sure Post and to come to the post office to see if the package is there. Our school closes at 1:00 tomorrow to start Christmas break and I'm afraid they will deliver it after the building closes and then send it back as a return. Everything else I've ordered, from Q and other places has come the same way and arrived in less than a week, whether it's been delivered to my home or work. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ups to USPS

[ Edited ]

@Cumbercookie13 - I would recommend contacting USPS again and asking them to place a note on your tracking number requesting that your package be held at the post office for you to pick it up. That way, you can track its progress, and when it reaches your area, you won't have the headache of wondering where it is. Good luck!