Trusted Contributor

Update: TSV shipping to California

I tried  4 times with customer service to get the KA tsv shipped to me.  No success.  Rep put y order on a check hold so my color wouldn't sell out (which it did).  She said to call back today and try to change  the out of state address I gave to my address.  I called customer service this a.m. and spoke to a lovely woman with a charming southern acccent.  She kept putting the order through several times while I was on the phone and she got it through.  She said it was a "system issue" at QVC and she had a list of orders that wouldn't go through which she gave to the IT Dept.  She said some of the orders had gone through but there was still an issue. My order will ship on Oct. 11.  I thanked her several times. Now that's what I call customer service!

Honored Contributor

Re: Update: TSV shipping to California

@WORKING GAL What a nice post! I hope Customer Care sees this and I hope that the IT department gets it together soon. So many problems there, sheesh.

Honored Contributor

Re: Update: TSV shipping to California

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@WORKING GAL What a nice post! I hope Customer Care sees this and I hope that the IT department gets it together soon. So many problems there, sheesh.

@Love my grandkids 

Its not so much the IT Dept as it is the equipment and money they are given to work with.....it seems that the hardware and software is somewhat "antique".....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”