Honored Contributor

Re: Upcoming TSV----Shocker!!

You may complain but I recently read an article that said that clothing sales are horrible this year because so many people are working from home. The only decent sales numbers are for cozy clothes.

Respected Contributor

Probably true but just think it'd be nice if the Q would mix it up a little bit. Seems to be ALL jammies, blankets and lounge socks lately.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

Just got home and wanted to relax & maybe shop?  Not to be as BOTH QVC and HSN are showing---you guessed it---Cuddl Duds pajamas!   AHHHH!  I can't take it anymore, nonstop loungewear now on both shopping channels!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Honored Contributor

We've been ordering food- and we're lucky we're able to do that. We like everything we've had so far.

But I have to laugh when once in a while a host will "forget" and talk about all of the entertaining we will be doing- in our comfy p.j.'s of course!  Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

QVC is probably trying to reach new customers or the channel surfer with its offerings not just people who watch and post everyday.

Esteemed Contributor

I no longer watch QVC or HSN.  Too boring and ridiculous with all the 'soft and cozy' stuff.  Ugh.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@KKJ wrote:

Just got home and wanted to relax & maybe shop?  Not to be as BOTH QVC and HSN are showing---you guessed it---Cuddl Duds pajamas!   AHHHH!  I can't take it anymore, nonstop loungewear now on both shopping channels!

LOLOLOLOLOL

It WAS pretty funny!  You can picture it..... am cranky after a long day & think I'll decompress while watching a shopping channel no less---LOL!  I turn to Q and lo and behold--an early showing of today's pj's TSV. Ok, stay calm now. Will try other shopping channel. Nope. Turn to HSN and it's Cuddl Duds pj's as well!  Mind you, dif. style but jammies nonetheless.  

Occasional Contributor

Agreed. The hat and socks thing with Her is just the I DIDNT  WANT TO FIX MY HAIR thing. So so so so tired of her. I turn it off and review products the next day. QVC IS SHOOTING THEMSELVES IN THE FOOT WITH ALL THIS PJ STUFF. AND I AM SO TIRED OF AMY SHOWING THE INSIDE OF HER THIGH, LIKE A POLE DANCER. NO ONE AT WVC IS LISTENING TO CUSTOMERS. Afraid we will soon see them filing bankruptcy and that will be side. I think they are making more profits in return postage than products. 

Honored Contributor

80,000 pairs of the Cuddle Duds TSV purchased before 9:00 AM this morning.  

QVC may indeed know the displeasure represented by some on this board, but there are apparently actual purchasers proving that they are quite pleased with pajamas presented these days.  

Respected Contributor

Totally agree! I am retired and still don't stay in my pjs all day long! With the slow shipping times, not always QVC's fault, I wouldn't even take the chance to purchase anything for Christmas gifts that needed to be mailed elsewhere. Amy Stran mentioned that the TSV was so nice that one could wear them out. I guess my age is showing but I don't even wear pjs to walk around outside in my yard!