Respected Contributor

Underwhelmed-April Friends and Family events

[ Edited ]

Today is the last day of April.  Every day, throughout the entire month, hosts have told us how wonderful we are and how the Q is blessing us with special Friends and Family deals and prices.  Most of the promotions simply involve Easy Pays.  OH! Don't forget to sign up for the Q card!  Other than those two "deals,"  I have not been impressed with the offerings.  Maybe I am being a curmudgeon; maybe I am just a little bit annoyed with the state-of-the-world during the Pandemic, but honestly, I have been underwhelmed with the QVC's hype and true offerings. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Underwhelmed-April Friends and Family events

[ Edited ]

I think the pandemic has changed the way we think about a lot of things. Things I used to think were so important, now seem trite in the scheme of things.

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian  Still waiting for free shipping.... 

Esteemed Contributor

When makeup is on anymore I flip right thru. Wonder if they are selling

much these days?

I don't even wear my foundation anymore with a mask on. Guess lipstick

isn't much needed these days too. I am not wasting what I have to

sit in my house.

Esteemed Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

I think the pandemic has changed the way we think about a lot of things. Things I used to think were so important, now seem trite in the scheme of things.

@Diva on The Q  You are so right! I am now  very focused on how I spend my money. That's why I 'm taking another look at the QVC offers.