Contributor

Understanding Holiday Return Policy

• Can someone help me understand the holiday return policy? I purchase gifts and have them shipped to my house but how does QVC know that they are gifts and would fall under the extended return policy? Does the extended return policy only apply if I use the ship to/bill to option and ship the gift directly to my gift recipient? Or do all purchases during this time fall into the extended holiday return period?
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Understanding Holiday Return Policy

I believe it's pretty much anything you purchase since September (not sure of the exact date) up until Dec 24th qualifies for "holiday" returns.  It doesn't matter if you bought it for yourself.  

Honored Contributor

@Sju 

The extended return policy (till 1/31/2021) covers items bought during the 'Christmas in July' shows and everything purchased after 9/12/2020.

All purchases apply, regardless of 'Bill to-Ship to.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Frequent Contributor

@Sju nearly everything is returnable through 1/31.  There is small print somewhere on the few things that are not.  But since the items are shipped to you with a regular bill you would have to return not the recipient since they don't have a receipt.  If it is shipped to them, they would have the gift receipt so to speak.  

Note: this is my understanding of the policy but I don't work for QVC. Email socialteam@qvc.com to discuss with staff. 

Happy holidays and good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@Sju wrote:
  • Can someone help me understand the holiday return policy? I purchase gifts and have them shipped to my house but how does QVC know that they are gifts and would fall under the extended return policy? Does the extended return policy only apply if I use the ship to/bill to option and ship the gift directly to my gift recipient? Or do all purchases during this time fall into the extended holiday return period?

You have to make sure that you  write or check on the return  slip that it was a Christmas Gift  that needs - exchanging or request a return  payment .

Contributor

Thank you everyone.  Boy, this opens up a whole new world to me :-)  Forget gifts, it's time to shop for ME.