Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else having this problem?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Unable to See Reviews

[ Edited ]

@Biftu    It's an intermittent problem.   The Q has the worst website ever.   Constant issues with something.    I get an email from the Q saying  great news your question has been answered but when you click on the link it says OOPS that page no longer exists or some error.  It doesn't happen once, it happens all the time.  Sometimes it takes so long to get an answer you forget what item it was and since the link doesn't take you to the item, it's impossible to find it.   Just ridiculous.

My pet complaint is having to scroll through the same items over and over again when you are searching.  why they can't fix it so you don't lose your place in the search is beyond me.  Do they think by having to scroll through the same items you are actually going to buy more or find something you missed.

Honored Contributor

No, read a ton of them this morning.

No problems at all

Super Contributor

I also noticed that there are items witout reviews.     I won't buy anything without a review.  It is too much of a process to make returns.  I rule purchases in or out based on customer feedback. 

Valued Contributor
Haven't been able to see any reviews either, since January 3rd.
Honored Contributor

try switching browsers or clearing your cookies.

i am on microsoft edge via a laptop and i can see reviews.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein