Super Contributor

Re: Ugh, anyone else sick of endless CIJ shows?

I LOVE THEM !!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I prefer CIJ over mattresses, vacuums, and computers. Is it overdone, heck yes, but still beats mattresses, vacuums, and computers.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch any of them.

I find I'm better off just checking the recently on air - and then watching video if something looks interestng. 

The vendors I like aren't on that often.

Honored Contributor

Count me in as someone tired of Christmas in July everything.

Also my daughter visiting from Denver says she is too but for a kinda different reason....she wants to watch the Hallmark Christmas shows in November and feels like this CIJ is too much right now......

Esteemed Contributor

I am sick of them
Regular Contributor

yes sick of it.. There is only 1 Christmas   thank you

Honored Contributor

My mom was always concerned and didn't understand why I began to hate Christmas so much in the late 90s - I never told her why.  I managed to fake the joy and fun until my kids finished college.  Mom died Thanksgiving 2017.  It was strange how things changed after that.  I am still not a fan but it's not like it was before. I no longer feel the pain, anxiety.  I could go from Black Friday to New Year's Day and not blink twice but the pain around Christmas is gone.  Mom is still taking care of me from Heaven. I miss her.

Respected Contributor

Sick of CIJ...of course not! Love watching all the shows. It is just about the only thing I watch on qvc. I get lots of ideas on decorating even if I don't purchase a thing.  Good change up from the boring same ole' same ole' Q schedules.  That and I don't regulate  Joy and Happiness to just December. It can happen in other months too.  Long live CIJ! It is great.

Honored Contributor

ME-ME-ME !!!!!!! Man Mad

Honored Contributor

Instead of the "12 Days of Christmas," they should call it the "6 Months of Christmas." It's become so commercialized, the retail industry wants us to start buying Christmas items half-a-year before the actual holiday. Woman Surprised

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~