Respected Contributor

Re: Ugh! Why does it seem all hosts & vendors are XXS

@KKJ   Don't you just love it when host, vendor and models all 'xs'.  Really gives us 'ordinary' purchasers a good idea of what we are ordering haha!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, QVC has extreme vanity sizing. I ordered a clearance top from Isaac Mizrahi in a 2, could have easily taken a 0 while in regular stores I’m a small and sometimes medium.So I’m not surprised by the host sizes.

Honored Contributor

Why bother yourself over what others say their size is?  I worry about what I wear.  Maybe they can fit into a xxs but clearly that size is too small and too tight.  If it makes them feel better about themselves, so be it.  

Respected Contributor

Really, you think Amy and others are lying about what size they wear??? Good grief! QVC sizing runs VERY large...I am 5'1' - Jane's height- but 30 pounds lighter at 100-105.Yes I wear an XS, XXS at the Q.  Other places I shop I'm a small and cannot squeeze into an XS.

Respected Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@KKJ   Don't you just love it when host, vendor and models all 'xs'.  Really gives us 'ordinary' purchasers a good idea of what we are ordering haha!

Yeah, and not even XS. So many claim they are XXS.  Now Amy, ok maybe so, but as I said earlier, LR an XXS?   Not seeing it.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Jane T. just said the other night that she was a Small, the XS is gone.

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth doesn't sat that and Leah says she is a medium and used to say a large before she lost weight, so not all the hosts say that. Nor do the models. I only watch LOGO but there are medium mideks(Bonnie or Taleah(?) ), large (Jackie) and XL or 1X (Mashonda , Ronnie) 

Respected Contributor

So, I am a plus size gal.  When the host repeats over and over XXSmall, and Lisa Rinna demeans large-size gals,  I feel like I am inferior.  I know I am NOT, but boy do they pile on.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Mary Beth doesn't sat that and Leah says she is a medium and used to say a large before she lost weight, so not all the hosts say that. Nor do the models. I only watch LOGO but there are medium mideks(Bonnie or Taleah(?) ), large (Jackie) and XL or 1X (Mashonda , Ronnie) 

Pat too, says she is a medium on top and small on the bottom. She can be self depricating, but I think she looks great. 

Respected Contributor

My daughter is 15 years old, barely 5 feet tall and weighs 79 lbs.  She "petite" as the doctors also said and will always be petite (she was born 3 months premature weighing 1.7 lbs.)  She can wear an womens XXS or XS.  I know how tiny my daughter is, I can't imagine how tiny those hosts must be.