Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Ugh! Looked ahead at tomorrow's schedule

Hanukkah until recently was a rather minor Jewish holiday. The big Jewish holidays are Rosh Hoshanah and Yom Kippur. They are often called the High Holy Days.

The story of Hanukkah is a riveting tale of Jewish heroism and ingenuity. If you get a chance look up Judah Maccabbee on google. It is an inspiring story.

The songs for Hanukkah are mostly lots of fun for kids. The traditional foods are latkes (potato pancakes) and sufganyot (jelly donuts).

Esteemed Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

I considered purchasing several of the Dyson vacuum cleaners to give to my neighbors, but decided against it.  They might think it's a hint that their houses need cleaning.  I should have jumped on the Ipads!  LOL! 😳

I am moving to your neighborhood around the holidays because you are generous with such great gifts😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@BrandiDavis 

Sure you can be my neighbor!  However, I was being facetious!  My neighbors get a Christmas cactus or a pointsetia, not a $500.00 gift.  

Sorry!

Valued Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

@BrandiDavis 

Sure you can be my neighbor!  However, I was being facetious!  My neighbors get a Christmas cactus or a pointsetia, not a $500.00 gift.  

Sorry!

@this is my nic  Oh I know you were hun LOL---that is why I was too :-) haha they are forever saying to buy your neighbors, mailman, teachers, etc EXPENSIVE gifts....like WHO does that?

~ Hope in TN ~