Valued Contributor

Re: Ugh! Looked ahead at tomorrow's schedule

@this is my nic wrote:

I considered purchasing several of the Dyson vacuum cleaners to give to my neighbors, but decided against it.  They might think it's a hint that their houses need cleaning.  I should have jumped on the Ipads!  LOL! 😳

@this is my nic  Can I be your neighbor? Woman Wink

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

I love a good dyson. They could bring it here to give it a test drive. I promise I WON'T vaccuum until you get here.

Please & thank you.

Super Contributor

Dyson (and many other brands and shows of late) = instant click for me.

I hardly ever turn on QVC these days except for AM Style and fashion shows on Q2. Even those are getting stale with the same brands featured over and over. 

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Trusted Contributor

You can be sure half of ITKWD will be about the Dyson.  Their programming SUCKS!

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Yep. My Pillow must be coming up any day now. 

Don't forget your Serta mattress to go with it!!  Cat Tongue

@jellyBEAN   That goes w/o saying...and the boxed, wrapped w/ bows blankets, too. I received 2 as gifts last year at the holidays. Re-gifted one to my hair stylist and the other to the lady who comes to clean a few times a month. 

Regular Contributor

The ridiculousness of TSV!!  Repeated airings from 2am-7am.  A live presentation from 7am-8am.  Then again from 9:15am-10:15am, and again from 11am-12!  Enough already QVC!!  It's a frigging vacuum cleaner.

Thankfully Hallmark just started airing their Christmas movies, so I'll tune in there rather than the dull, tired, overdone presentations at QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree, no QVC for me. I'm not interested in Dyson vac AND there are just too many other things to do on Sunday besides watch someone vaccuum.

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59  ha ha, yes so right. I've bought ONE gift since they started CIJ and that was the flippy stand for a family member with free shipping.  I can tell you I'm not buying a $500 ipad or a whatever the dyson costs for a gift. Our family has cut way back on gift giving anyhow since there is only one child in the family now.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jamstan yes the whole year long clearance shows -- including the recent fashion blowout thing they did.

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi ............I also was under the impression that Hanukkah is the Jewish Christmas.  That it what I always heard and was told.  That is quite a misconception and thank you for setting me straight.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)