Regular Contributor

Re: Ugh! Looked ahead at tomorrow's schedule

@this is my nic wrote:

I considered purchasing several of the Dyson vacuum cleaners to give to my neighbors, but decided against it.  They might think it's a hint that their houses need cleaning.  I should have jumped on the Ipads!  LOL! 😳

@this is my nic  Can I be your neighbor? Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

I love a good dyson. They could bring it here to give it a test drive. I promise I WON'T vaccuum until you get here.

Please & thank you.

Highlighted
Contributor

Dyson (and many other brands and shows of late) = instant click for me.

I hardly ever turn on QVC these days except for AM Style and fashion shows on Q2. Even those are getting stale with the same brands featured over and over. 

Valued Contributor

You can be sure half of ITKWD will be about the Dyson.  Their programming SUCKS!

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

Yep. My Pillow must be coming up any day now. 

Don't forget your Serta mattress to go with it!!  Cat Tongue

@jellyBEAN   That goes w/o saying...and the boxed, wrapped w/ bows blankets, too. I received 2 as gifts last year at the holidays. Re-gifted one to my hair stylist and the other to the lady who comes to clean a few times a month. 

Frequent Contributor

The ridiculousness of TSV!!  Repeated airings from 2am-7am.  A live presentation from 7am-8am.  Then again from 9:15am-10:15am, and again from 11am-12!  Enough already QVC!!  It's a frigging vacuum cleaner.

Thankfully Hallmark just started airing their Christmas movies, so I'll tune in there rather than the dull, tired, overdone presentations at QVC.

Respected Contributor

I agree, no QVC for me. I'm not interested in Dyson vac AND there are just too many other things to do on Sunday besides watch someone vaccuum.

Respected Contributor

@Nananana59  ha ha, yes so right. I've bought ONE gift since they started CIJ and that was the flippy stand for a family member with free shipping.  I can tell you I'm not buying a $500 ipad or a whatever the dyson costs for a gift. Our family has cut way back on gift giving anyhow since there is only one child in the family now.

Respected Contributor

@Jamstan yes the whole year long clearance shows -- including the recent fashion blowout thing they did.

Respected Contributor

@desertDi ............I also was under the impression that Hanukkah is the Jewish Christmas.  That it what I always heard and was told.  That is quite a misconception and thank you for setting me straight.

"If its broke, God can fix it".....Joyce Meyer