Contributor

Re: Ugh July please be over soon!

Oh, I SO agree, but the bad news is that it is going on into August. Just hate it.

Respected Contributor

I got up this morning thinking  "Yay, Aug. 1, CIJ is over!"  Then I get online hoping for new non-X-mas shows on the Q---Ugh!!  I can't believe it!  Another day of all CIJ. So tired of it. I mean, it started July 1--I suppose it will be nonstop until X-mas?  Oh well, on the bright side I won't be spending what I normally would here.

Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie: Well, July is over... or is it??!!  Woman Surprised  Woman Frustrated

Cue the theme song from The Twilight Zone.  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2......................I had no idea they would be nuts enough to carry it into August!  Who knew?????  (maybe cue in the song from Jaws?)

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@handygal2......................I had no idea they would be nuts enough to carry it into August!  Who knew?????  (maybe cue in the song from Jaws?)

@Imaoldhippie: LOL!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

LOL - you guys are a riot Smiley Very Happy

It's like I said in another post about this, according to Kourtney K (she's on in the wee hours of the AM) she stated that CIJ was brought back for another day because of customer request.  LOL  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Christmas in July is totally boring programming for me.  QVC would not do Xmas in July programming if they did not make money.

Trusted Contributor

Between Hallmark and QVC I don’t know which is turning me off more. I have everything I could want for Christmas decorating. I did but some things last year ( the most I’ve ever purchased - they had some pretty things) but normally the repetitious Christmas shows make me turn off the channel fast. I am decreasing my decorating and concentrating on the real meaning.
Trusted Contributor

Yeah - that’s what they say. They probably didn’t sell as much as they expected.
Trusted Contributor

The way I feel about CIJ is why not get it done early!  I have always been a early Christmas shopper and always enjoy November/December because I am done!  No pressure shopping to be done!

Then I have time to stay home, enjoy my decorated house, bake cookies and listen to Christmas music!  Woman Wink