Honored Contributor

Re: Ugh July please be over soon!

Thank goodness this morning Hallmark is back to Normal.  I Love Lucy is on.  I cannot that they had all these Christmas all month.  Then in October They will do it for almost two months.  It would be nice if in December they would show some classic Christmas movies or even the animated ones.  Oh well I am so thankful I have other channels.  Have a nice day everybody.

Honored Contributor

I cannot believe that once again, tomorrow is 24 hours of holiday programming AND Wednesday will be 21 hours. 

I rarely watch QVC anymore at all but when I flipped over yesterday afternoon, there was a promo running about this. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I cannot believe that once again, tomorrow is 24 hours of holiday programming AND Wednesday will be 21 hours. 

I rarely watch QVC anymore at all but when I flipped over yesterday afternoon, there was a promo running about this. 

I am not sure what they are doing. It is ad nauseam. I do not watch these days and have become more and more disenchanted.  Q used to be fun now it is like attending a funeral.

Valued Contributor

They really are boring! The prices are obsene!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus......................BINGO! you hit the nail on the head.  Very well said.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie wrote:

@Shanus......................BINGO! you hit the nail on the head.  Very well said.

Thank you @Imaoldhippie. 🌸

Honored Contributor

@DAD wrote:

And what happens if you buy something & it doesn't work?

You have until January 31, 2019 to return CIJ items.

Contributor

THANK YOU, St Nick!! I thought I was the only one that despised this time of year! QVC is not on my "channel flipping" list this time of year!!

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I am not sure what they are doing. It is ad nauseam. I do not watch these days and have become more and more disenchanted.  Q used to be fun now it is like attending a funeral.

@elated  Yes, a funeral that’s 6 months too soon! 

Valued Contributor

Although I LOVE CIJ, all of the haters have made me happy that today is the last day as well.

I've never seen so many spoilers, haters and party poopers in my life.  It made it harder to enjoy knowing that so many people were complaining and boo hooing it 

I hope people rain on your parades too when they have to watch the constant beauty, fashion and kitchen shows that they have to endure every other day of the year. 

Jeez.  

"I never changed, I just learned."