Honored Contributor

Ugh July please be over soon!

An apology to all holiday lovers!

But can Christmas in July be over soon enough?  NO!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Re: Ugh July please be over soon!

I would like to strangle the person who came up with Christmas in July.  Christmas is in December.  Retails starts with that right after Halloween and it goes to January.  Enough already..........

Honored Contributor

If QVC holds true to their history - they will have Christmas every 25th of the month from now until they start the every day Christmas in the fall.

Honored Contributor

Hi everybody,

http://www.pimpmaspace.com/Comments/Enjoy_Your_Day/graphics/enjoy_your_day_06.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I don't even like Christmas in December!

Esteemed Contributor

I never understood why people would want to start Christmas shopping in July.JMO but it’s anticlimactic.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Imaoldhippie I could not agree more! I NEVER watch QVC Christmas shows, but Hallmark has disrupted my whole month with their Christmas movies. I can't wait til this month is over!!! I knew as soon as July 4th was over, it would be rolling out. Sure enough, Halloween was in stores that week. Life passes soon enough, why rush?! 

Esteemed Contributor

About a week ago i was watching Jane T. and she mentioned how years back QVC only had the one day of

July 25th as "Christmas In July" day.....then they didn't do Christmas Shows until the fall................I really enjoyed that "one day" Christmas in July............................

Honored Contributor

If they have to do this maybe just one day-July 25 and then be done with it!  I dont think two weeks of Christmas movies on Hallmark is necessary either. If they have to have them, the same thing-just the one day July 25! 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Esteemed Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

I never understood why people would want to start Christmas shopping in July.JMO but it’s anticlimactic.

Just read that there are 23 Fridays 'til Christmas. 

For many working people that means either 11 or 5 more paydays.  I understand it, had to do it when the kids were young.   You buy when you get paid!