Respected Contributor

Re: USPS will be raising shipping cost

Thank you so much for the links. Just goes to show you, even CBS network news was incorrect and it's not going to be that bad.  I'm sorry everyone, thought they were a solid source 

Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar wrote:

Thank you so much for the links. Just goes to show you, even CBS network news was incorrect and it's not going to be that bad.  I'm sorry everyone, thought they were a solid source 

That horse left the barn a long time ago.

Frequent Contributor

Not only are prices going up- but now delivery of even letters will take longer. We have taken a giant step backwards to the 80's "snail mail". How's that for progress!

Esteemed Contributor

@RINNI wrote:

Not only are prices going up- but now delivery of even letters will take longer. We have taken a giant step backwards to the 80's "snail mail". How's that for progress!

I worry about people getting their bills paid on time....the ones who use snail mail.  If the delivery is slow on both ends, those who bill might have to increase the grace period.  Things may arrive late.

Super Contributor

Thank you to Mesmerelda, Loriqvc, and Foxee for updated information and clarification. I think the media likes to grab us with lead headlines and often doesn't follow up with the complete story. $5 is going to get your attention, 75 cents...not so much.