Esteemed Contributor

UPS now delivering on Sunday's ??

I was just checking a tracking # on an order and  it said delivery for February 9th Sunday 🤔At first I thought it was a mistake,   but did a search on UPS delivery and it stated that as of January 2020 there will be Sunday deliveries wanting to keep up with Amazon .   USPS will support them in deliveries.  Also customers are demanding quicker deliveries which also pays into there decision.  Has anyone received a package from QVC on a Sunday ?

Honored Contributor

Re: UPS now delivering on Sunday's ??

That's not happening where I live. 

Valued Contributor

@Kitty Galore 

Last Sunday, I received two book deliveries - one via Amazon Driver and one from UPS - I thought it was a mistake but, no, deliveries are now being done on Sunday.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I ever get from UPS on Sundays is dog food from Amazon, although I have other packages awaiting delivery.  I occasionally see QVC packages scheduled for Sunday's but they don't show up until Monday.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Heard on the TV last week that Fed X will not make deliveries - Sunday perhaps.  Haven't read any thing tho.

Also heard changes to keep up with Amazon who demands Sunday deliveries.

Honored Contributor

I've seen UPS, USPS, FedEx, and Amazon on Sundays.  Those I'm sure of -  could even have been more.  The only Sunday deliveries I've ever gotten weren't even mine!  Fortunately the boxes weren't heavy and the right address was nearby.  I can only imagine how many packages are misdelivered and the recipients just keep what comes to their door!  Too cynical?

Honored Contributor

I wonder if they will do that around here? The Post Office delivers packages from Amazon here right now.

They always send me tracking saying the package won't be here for several days until they see it's an Amazon package they have to deliver now. LOL!!!

Honored Contributor

Recently, I have received at least 3 deliveries from QVC on a Sunday.

2x I saw the USPS truck, the other UPS.

It was a nice surprise, not that I am ever in a rush for anything.

Honored Contributor

Must be regional.  In my neck of the woods, UPS has always made deliveries 7 days a week up till 9:00p. 

I live in the same county as the UPS headquarters.  That may make a difference.  I don't know.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised to get two deliveries from a retailer via UPS on a Sunday. Sign of the times I guess.