Not applicable

UPS claimed they delivered, but I never got it from QVC on easy pay

I ordered an item on QVC. I checked the tracking number and it shows it was delivered. I never got it. Both UPS and FedEx have always left a sticky saying that a package was delivered, but that was not even there. At the time that they claim the package was delivered my landlord was outside cleaning up. Had UPS came he would have knocked on my door as he has anytime he happened to be there when I have gotten a package. I have checked with my neighbors and they did not get it. In the past anytime I have gotten a package and it has gone to the next door apartment they bring it over. I was watching for the UPS man and never even heard his truck. I have contacted QVC and am not getting any replies at all. I do see they are running a trace when I checked the tracking number, but I have not even gotten a replacement. What do I do now? I have gotten many packages from both FedEx and UPS and have never had this problem, including other packages from QVC. I really like QVC, but I want this item. I don't want to have to pay for an item that I am not getting. ANyone know what I should do. It was supposedly delivered a week ago today. I really need this item. This is the first time I have ever had to file any type of complaint for a lost item and this includes any form of delivery.

Thanks