Respected Contributor

Re: UPDATED MEET THE HOSTS!!!!

Think it was Christine Zell (presented the wine big deal at 9:00pm last night, mentioned she had just purchased a house. Based on that decided she was most likely in permanent status. I watch both channels so does not bother me where hosts are assigned. Noticed DanH has been on Q2 quite a bit lately.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt - This is very interesting—I actually checked the Hosts page yesterday and there were still separate groups for the current hosts, "new faces," and one other category that I can't recall, with the Beauty IQ social host separately highlighted at the bottom as well (though she's been gone for awhile from what I read around the forums). I wonder what made them change things overnight...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@Spurt - This is very interesting—I actually checked the Hosts page yesterday and there were still separate groups for the current hosts, "new faces," and one other category that I can't recall, with the Beauty IQ social host separately highlighted at the bottom as well (though she's been gone for awhile from what I read around the forums). I wonder what made them change things overnight...

@loriqvc 

Who knows.......they were updating the page to remove Mary Nelson who left....and maybe they looked at it and thought about other updates they needed to make---as new hosts' probation period was up and they are now officially QVC hosts and under contract .....?????? we can only speculate

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

It's interesting to see how the Q is down to four male hosts and HSN only has two.  The overall number of hosts on HSN is much lower, but that is only one channel which no longer runs 24/7.  I really do wonder when the Q will eliminate overnight programming.   

Honored Contributor

We dont get Q2 here on Comcast, so  alot of the hosts mentioned, I have no clue who they are. 

Honored Contributor

I noticed  Antonella changed her picture.  Miss seeing the other one.

Valued Contributor

Mary Nelson's picture was gone the day after she left.