Highlighted
Honored Contributor

UPDATED MEET THE HOSTS!!!!

[ Edited ]

Someone was talking about Julia Cearley who I hadn't heard of before....so I went to Meet The Hosts to see who she was.......and in addition to a FEW updated host photos I noticed they moved the last batch of new host wannabes from the separate "new faces" section (for those on new hire probation) to the regular host section......so I guess they all "made the grade" for now, and we will see if there will be more changes are ahead ----will more hosts get shuffled around???? contract renewals?????....who knows what will happen moving forward....

Perhaps with this change they will move some of these newer hosts to Q2 and move enjoyable hosts like Katie McGee, Gabrielle Kerr, and Nancy Hornbeck back to the regular Q channel....at least I hope so.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: UPDATED MEET THE HOSTS!!!!

I'll have to check that out. I love the three hosts you mentioned...KM, GK, and NH😊😊😊
Honored Contributor

Nancy H is better on Q2 for some reason, much more relaxed.

Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
I'll have to check that out. I love the three hosts you mentioned...KM, GK, and NH😊😊😊

@bobby5 

These hosts are pleasant, enjoyable, know their products and don't make the show all about themselves.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Exactly👍
Super Contributor

I SO agree. Those three are so natural and are about being informative and interesting. 
There's no ego there, no dancing, prancing and grinning at the cameras, etc...and some people may like that. To each her own! :-)

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

I like ALL the hosts better when they appear on Q2. It's that relaxed atmosphere over there that brings out the best in some vendors too. 

I like a more 'thoughtful shopping' approach to sales. Dislike the 'whip buyers into a frenzy' approach used on Q1.

Something for everyone.

Honored Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

I like ALL the hosts better when they appear on Q2. It's that relaxed atmosphere over there that brings out the best in some vendors too. 

I like a more 'thoughtful shopping' approach to sales. Dislike the 'whip buyers into a frenzy' approach used on Q1.

Something for everyone.

@x Hedge 

I agree.  The only thing I don't like about Q2 is that my satellite doesn't carry it in HD so the picture is kind of hard to watch.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

Something for everyone.

@x Hedge 

I agree with much about what you are saying. But the problem with Q2 is that many cable or satellite systems don't carry it...and many folks don't want to stream it on a electronic device due to data caps or quality of streaming---buffering etc.....  So Q2 doesn't get the sales volumes that the regular channel does....so it seems likes its more of a second tier channel.... I wonder if this hurts and impacts the host's sales goals when they are evaluated....?????  It's interesting that they are now bringing some of Q2's Big Deals to the main channel to get stuff sold.....

Honored Contributor

Just checked out "meet the hosts"  now I know there are 3 Courtneys!!! and at least 8 or 10 others I've never heard of.  Guess I'll start watching to see who's who---LOL!!!

\