Esteemed Contributor

Re: UNIVERAL FONT SIZE?

[ Edited ]

I will start using 3 now that I was able to see them all together, thanks @Sunshine Kate

Esteemed Contributor
...continued.
Shanus, The font and size you used above is easy to read. It doesn't look oversized, but I can read that size as it appears naturally, without having to pinch & enlarge, and shifting the whole post left-right-left-right to read it.
They have made the mobile view extremely difficult to read on this website, and they have refused to correct it.
Trusted Contributor

@Shanus Thanks for the post. I’ve been using a font size that I can barely read! I just switched to #4. Hope this helps everyone who’s been trying to read my tiny posts in the past. 😊

Honored Contributor

Re: UNIVERAL FONT SIZE?

[ Edited ]

Many state securities and insurance regulations require fonts to be size 12.  However, some 12s are very small and some are quite large.  Most companies go for the smaller 12.

I usually avoid really long posts, no matter what size.  But they are easier to read if they're set up with bullets and paragraphs, no matter the font size.

Honored Contributor

Can font size be changed in settings, or do you have to change it with each post?

Esteemed Contributor
If you don't want the default setting you have to change it for each post.
Honored Contributor

@x Hedge  Thank you!