Esteemed Contributor

Re: UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID

I've posted here in the past about my mother's love of ITKWD.  For several years, she's watched almost every show and has spent thousands as she often buys multiples--one for her, one for my sister, and one for me.  I was surprised to learn in recent times that she was watching the game show channels during David's show.  I haven't watched in a while, but the changes must not be good if my mom isn't staying tuned in.  

I'm not a fan of Julia's.  👎

Respected Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

I've posted here in the past about my mother's love of ITKWD.  For several years, she's watched almost every show and has spent thousands as she often buys multiples--one for her, one for my sister, and one for me.  I was surprised to learn in recent times that she was watching the game show channels during David's show.  I haven't watched in a while, but the changes must not be good if my mom isn't staying tuned in.  

I commented that David should have stood up for Stacey. He could have said " if shes going so am I"...  I bet he his remorseful that he did not do more.

Super Contributor

I still can't believe they let Stacey go.  I loved her bubbly personality and that girl could cook!  Always enjoyed her videos of different recipes which always looked very good and healthy at the same time.   I hope her future is filled with success and happiness.  I will miss her very much.

Respected Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

I commented that David should have stood up for Stacey. He could have said " if shes going so am I"...  I bet he his remorseful that he did not do more.

@Reever    You really don't beive this do you? David should have threatened to quit? 

Respected Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@Reever    You really don't beive this do you? David should have threatened to quit? 

@50Mickey 

As a senior employee, he has the clout to stand up to management when an injustice is done.

Super Contributor

I cannot stand That Julia, Kristina or Courtney Webb!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@50Mickey 

As a senior employee, he has the clout to stand up to management when an injustice is done.

@Reever There was no injustice here. It's simply a business decision. David would be a fool to challenge, or threaten his superiors.

Esteemed Contributor

It was  more uncomfortable saying goodbye to his friend Jill of 20 years.

The people have to do what they do to earn their living.

Q wants to remind staff or you will be next.

Respected Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@50Mickey wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@wildcat fan wrote:

@50Mickey 

@Reever There was no injustice here. It's simply a business decision. David would be a fool to challenge, or threaten his superiors.

QVC's viewers considered Stacey and Antoinella family.  Many were outraged by the decision.  Some said they were even brought to tears so obviously this struck a chord.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYwoman wrote:

This means I will no longer watch ITKWD on Wednesday.   Julia ia out of control and not at all pleasant to watch.   Davis appreciates calm, professioanl help in his shows.  I am sure her wild antics will be a turn off for him.   

I've got a feeling that "not plesant to watch", "wild antics", not calm, strange homemade hairdos, arm waves, can make childish words without thinking, strange lip contortions and flexing, and able to speak REALLY fast to the point of not being understood  & unprofessional and big, ugly glasses way down on the tip of your nose where they do not help your vision at all  are all new job must-haves by those dang Q BIGWIGS   The normal, fun professional ladies are gradually being disposed.  TOO bad.  I'm not watching.  

And I have a feeling David could care less as long as he gets his check.  (Maybe not...)