Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@judianne wrote:

I just wonder how Zulily does it ! One charge of 5.99 and free the rest of the day , even if you ordered a dozen different items. And if you order on a Friday, it’s free till Sunday night. 

Well clearly, Zulily does this to get you to order more things.  I am sure they make up for it in their pricing and overall turnover of merchandise.  Plus, correct me if I am wrong, I thought that you could not return items to Zulily.  That alone saves them tons.

You can now make returns to Zulily on most items.  The minimum shipping is more than$5.99.

@Kachina624, According to Zulily's website, the base s/h charge starts at $5.95.

@Lipstickdiva.  You may be right.  The minimum I've paid has been $6.95.  I've never paid $5.95 for shipping anything.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I've had that happen a few times lately.  Last week I received 3 seperate pajama orders from two different days in one bag and was charged s&h for each item.  Although I didn't and don't like it, I knew it was possible that it would happen.  Now I know.  Therefore, I will only order if the s&h is FREE or I feel I need it, want it VERY badly or feel the total cost is worth the item(s).  The s&h prevents me from ordering most of the time.  A plus to this is, I'm actually enjoying it because I save more money than I spend now, so it worked in my favor.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Honored Contributor

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!!

[ Edited ]

I just returned 3 clothing items in the same box even though they were all shipped to me separately. Before I put them all in one box and sent it out, I chatted with CS online and he told me I would not be charged return shipping on all 3 items if I shipped them back all together in one box, but the original S&H would not be refunded on these items. I already knew that, but I will be very surprised if they don't charge me return shipping on each item.If indeed I am charged I will call them on it. Now if they only charge you 6.95 for multiple items sent back by the customers, why can't they do it on their end.

QVC Customer Care

@blackhole99

You should be charged only once for the return. I would be happy to ensure that this happens correctly if you would please send me an email with the 3 returns. Send the email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will monitor the return.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@blackhole99

You should be charged only once for the return. I would be happy to ensure that this happens correctly if you would please send me an email with the 3 returns. Send the email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and I will monitor the return.

Beth QVC

@Beth-QVC  Thanks I will.

Honored Contributor

Re: UNBELIEVABLE!!!

[ Edited ]

@AlexisRose wrote:

...while HSN's revenue was down 9%.  Similar metrics for previous quarter (period ending 2017).  QVC up 5%, HSN down 8%. 

@AlexisRose

The 5% is considering both the Q-USA and Q-International markets...

• QVC US revenue up 3% as reported, up 2% on a comparative basis for first quarter 2017....
  • QVC International revenue grew 2% on a constant currency(3)basis

For a total of 5%

.for the entire year of 2017 Q-USA had a ZERO increase in revenue,  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Can you correct my refund(s) too?  I returned 2 items in the same package (as I received them in the same package and paid s&h for each item).  I used Q's return label for $6.95 but $12.95 was witheld from my total refund.  $9.95 for one and $3.00 for the other.  What's up with that????  I ended up paying $13.00 for nothing other than s&h charges and have no products to show for it.  It really is no different than throwing my money away.  Thank you.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

A couple of days ago Zulily had FitFlops and I was ready to order a pair.  When I put it into my cart the shipping was $7.99.  For a long time, the shipping (one time charge for the two or three day time-frame) was $5.99.  A couple of months ago I paid $6.99.  Now it is up to $7.99 at least for the Fit Flops, so I decided I could live without these!  

Respected Contributor

I apologize if I got off topic from the original post which was not Zulily.