Trusted Contributor

UGH.....Another Price Increase on Wish List Item

H219447
 4' Faux Fiddle Leaf Tree in Starter Pot by Valerie

Now it's about $58.00.  When I put it in my "wish list" a few months ago it was $45.00!

I've done some redecorating and now I could use this item.  Gosh, I can understand about a $5.00 or so increase, but this went up $13.00!

Hmmm...maybe I should go first and see what Home Goods has in stock!!   :-)

product thumbnail

Regular Contributor

Re: UGH.....Another Price Increase on Wish List Item

Almost my entire wish list has gone up one or two dollars a week for the past couple months. It's almost laughable to me now when I look at it. I wait until things are slashed on clearance especially clothing if I can find it in my size. 
I know people will respond the prices have gone up, but again it's laughable here at this point. 

Honored Contributor

I recently saw real, big, full fiddle leaf figs at HD and Lowe's that were gorgeous and certain more attractive than that pathetic thing.  Go buy a real one!  They were cheaper too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

They keep harping that everything is the only order of the season, so why are they raising the prices of items that are already in stock?

Trusted Contributor

Everything on my wish list has continued to increase in price over the last month or two. A dollar here and a dollar there, some three dollar jumps. I’m surprised more people aren’t talking about it
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I had two items each go down a few dollars. Then few days ago one went back to what it had been.

Trusted Contributor

Lug east west bag F17792 was introduced at $86 and then went down in price to $68 (no not a typo on their part) and today it went up to a ridiculous $90.30.

Then  there is A395459 Belle Timeless 5 pocket shorts 8" inseam now $48.50...used to be $39 and change after its TSV showing when it was "don't remember" that price.  Will never buy her shorts for $48 and change.  Ridiculous. 

When will Qvc learn.  Greed is not good.  Greed is very, very unattractive. 

Trusted Contributor

Back N Belly Pillow now $92.36 previously $67 H225097 and then there's Denim and Co Regular Jeggings that were on LTS and now are over $40.