Honored Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

Gosh in all honesty when they made the big change to the BB lots of us lost most of our post count yet other's kept their huge post counts..  I think it's kinda silly titling how much we post.

Reckon those that make it to "exalted" will get a $10.00 gift card of free shipping & handling?  LOL 

@Suziepeach, lol, I just be happy if they stopped canceling my TSV and OTO orders after they'd already cashed my checks. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@orangegarnet wrote:

Gosh in all honesty when they made the big change to the BB lots of us lost most of our post count yet other's kept their huge post counts..  I think it's kinda silly titling how much we post.

Reckon those that make it to "exalted" will get a $10.00 gift card of free shipping & handling?  LOL 

@Suziepeach, lol, I just be happy if they stopped canceling my TSV and OTO orders after they'd already cashed my checks. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Wink

@bebe777,  that's just awful.... You should be titled "patient contributor?"  LOL 

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@orangegarnet wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@orangegarnet wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Wink

@bebe777,  that's just awful.... You should be titled "patient contributor?"  LOL 

@Suziepeach, lol, thank you for that. It's been a crazy busy day and you just put a big old smile on my face. Smiley Happy I think these contributor designations are ridiculous, but your suggestion is one that I'd really enjoy having. Smiley Happy

Thanks again!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thanks to everyone who replied!

and yes, I did notice that they have my join date now listed as 2011, and I had joined years before that and had many more posts.  

So I got to make them all up now!!  Smiley Tongue