Honored Contributor

Re: Two Models for Breezies

[ Edited ]

How could you possibly know that only those two models "would" model those bras...lol   Those bras have more coverage than any bathing suit top.  I think it's just those two because they aren't wearing the bras right of the package.  I think they "tweaked" the ones they are wearing to give them added support and lift.  They are wearing a custom version of the tsv.  Which is just what I THINK.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I guess it is one of life's little mysteries.  LOL. 

And no I don't require other models or a requirement for a certain number of models, and no I don't know or could not possibly know how they choose the models, and really I don't NEED to have an answer.  I simply was just wondering ... just as @ciao_bella  mentioned she noticed the same thing. 

Why do we have to explain a simple post???? 

Honored Contributor

The Q is tame compared to when sleazy Dr. Rey sold his goods on hsn, Cover my eyes!

Honored Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

And no I don't require other models or a requirement for a certain number of models, and no I don't know or could not possibly know how they choose the models, and really I don't NEED to have an answer.  I simply was just wondering ... just as @ciao_bella  mentioned she noticed the same thing. 

@Equuleus.  If you dont want to have to provide an explanation, don't make an issue out of something seen or heard.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

@Equuleus.  If you dont want to have to provide an explanation, don't make an issue out of something seen or heard.

Hmmm OK.  I wasn't aware that you were issuing directives on the board. 

Trusted Contributor

I give them credit for modeling bras on tv.  Good job girls !!!!

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

How could you possibly know that only those two models "would" model those bras...lol   Those bras have more coverage than any bathing suit top.  I think it's just those two because they aren't wearing the bras right of the package.  I think they "tweaked" the ones they are wearing to give them added support and lift.  They are wearing a custom version of the tsv.  Which is just what I THINK.

I have to agree with you on this "tweaked" look.  I just don't think those bras would give any kind of support to sagging, larger breasts.  Mary Deangelis said she had the Breezies on and her bustline looked really high and firm.  I'm not saying she doesn't have a nice bust, but a soft support bra would never work for me other than sleeping.

Honored Contributor

The two models represent  the slim body and the curvey body.  No need to have different models.  I am sure the girls are very happy having be hired to show the TSV and make that money!

Regular Contributor
I remember when they used mannequins instead of live models, which I think is more tasteful.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maggi the cat wrote:
I remember when they used mannequins instead of live models, which I think is more tasteful.

@maggi the cat, I would agree if we all looked like mannequins.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland