Reply
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,007
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

I am really enjoying watching Q without JT.  Pat did a great job with Malley.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,118
Registered: ‎06-07-2010

@BalletBabeagree, but according to the program guide she is coming on at 9.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,577
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

@BalletBabe wrote:

I am really enjoying watching Q without JT.  Pat did a great job with Malley.


I enjoy both. They are both excellent at doing there job. JT will be on later , i am looking forward to it.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,007
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I am really enjoying watching Q without JT.  Pat did a great job with Malley.


I enjoy both. They are both excellent at doing there job. JT will be on later , i am looking forward to it.


@MW in Iowa   I don't so I won't be watching later. I save money when JT is on because I won't watch.  Pat is a much better Host IMO. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,007
Registered: ‎03-05-2011

Re: Tuesday night

[ Edited ]

@Janey2 wrote:

@BalletBabeagree, but according to the program guide she is coming on at 9.


@Janey2   Then I will be turning my TV to another channel.  At least she is not on the whole night. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,598
Registered: ‎06-04-2012

@BalletBabe 

 

Nice change isn't it?!

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,097
Registered: ‎09-05-2014

Re: Tuesday night

[ Edited ]

Well, the volume sure went up a few notches post-9 p.m.

 

Followed by the usual hysterical laughing, fits of giggling and numerous I Love You vocalizations. 

Super Contributor
Posts: 367
Registered: ‎07-08-2016
She did come on at 9 and between her and Mally it was silly and loud. Couldn’t watch it!
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,850
Registered: ‎06-08-2021

 I wonder if they do this because they think there are lonely people watching at home, that are depressed, isolated, and never hear "I love you," so they say it frequently on the shows?

 Enquiring minds want to know.

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 5,637
Registered: ‎10-01-2010

@BoopOMatic wrote:

 I wonder if they do this because they think there are lonely people watching at home, that are depressed, isolated, and never hear "I love you," so they say it frequently on the shows?

 Enquiring minds want to know.


I highly doubt TV sales people saying they love each other has much to do with depressed people.  

I do think all the cheery Christmas talk and big fancy trees and talking about all the gift giving could be depressing for some.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth