Respected Contributor

Re: Tuesday evenings have really gone downhill since...

Leah-okay.  Shawn-not.  Tuesdays with Leah would be good.

Respected Contributor

@colleena thanks for letting me know this.think ill be watching house hunters instead

Occasional Contributor

It's been a while since I watched and ordered anything from QVC and I must say What a change! I now have three choices to view what they'er selling and Imho QVC has become redundant with the " encore" presentations! And what's up with cramming those lanterns, faux flowers,candles that don't burn over and over and over again....Year after Year to nauseam! It's no wonder I left! QVC you all MUST do better!Amazon here I come!
Honored Contributor

I never watched more than 5 minutes of any Cheers with Leah & Shawn showso I don't mind it being gone at all.  

I do catch about half of the new Courtney & Jane Tuesday programming, and purchased a couple of items in their shows. 

Valued Contributor

Well, 7 minutes into the IT Cosmetics show, and JRT has managed to babble babble babble relentlessly about daughter, daughter, daughter, NY, and husband. Unbelievable. I can't even watch a show I enjoy without this mess. Just one show.
Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 The girl was just venting alittle.Ever done that?I happen to agree with her.I miss cheers with leah and shawn!

@Luvsmyfam 

Of course I have vented, but tend to just accept changes as they come.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised with what I see posted, but I still am shocked by some of the petty stuff people whine about.   What do they do when something BIG happens in their lives if this is how they handle the small stuff?  Yikes.

Esteemed Contributor

@jlrbr wrote:
Well, 7 minutes into the IT Cosmetics show, and JRT has managed to babble babble babble relentlessly about daughter, daughter, daughter, NY, and husband. Unbelievable. I can't even watch a show I enjoy without this mess. Just one show.

@jlrbr   I am the same.  As soon as I see her the TV channel gets changed.  She has turned me off so bad that if I look online at a video and she is on , I won't buy the item.  How many complaints does QVC have to get before they do something??  SMH

Valued Contributor

colleena said:  Pretty sure Tuesday nights are now the Jane & Courtney hours. 

I've watched it twice now and am not a fan of the show at all. However, I enjoyed the Cheers show with Leah and Shawn and will miss it.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Frequent Contributor

I stopped watching tuesday when Jane & Courtney started.  Jane talks so much it drives me crazy.  I like Courtney when she's with others or by herself but Jane makes me change the channel.  Talks too fast & too much.  :-(

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch but was interested to judge for myself when I have been reading complaints for months. What I tuned in to was a very aggressive hard sell presentation. Numerous "stories" about Jane's daughter going on auditions and wearing some purple looking lipstick. The other woman was equally as aggressive. Now I know why I stopped watching years ago. And it seems things have gotten worse.😳