Valued Contributor

Try this next time you see something on the Q you want to purchase.....

If I see an item, I immediately sure to see if the item is offered AS IS. I usually find that is and at a huge savings. I have only had 1 bad experience with an AS Is purchase but no problem to return and get shipping refunded. 

Today, there was a hooded/quilted denim jacket by IM that I loved so I immediately went to search to see if there was an AS IS one available. YEP, THERE WAS! It was $30 less than the $89 regular price it was being offered at. It's a great way to save money on stuff that is usually brand new.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Try this next time you see something on the Q you want to purchase.....

Great tip @Styleovertrend , I am certain that the ladies here are also agreing.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

Not to rain on your parade but during this time of covid I would be reluctant to purchase a garment that may have been worn and not washed or sanitized. 

Honored Contributor

You can always wash clothing that someone else has tried on and returned. No reason to shy away from "as is" items.

When I get new things that I know will fit well, I always wash them, even before the virus. So washing an "as is" is no biggie for the discount in price you get.

Esteemed Contributor

@Styleovertrend  Always go to as is. But I'm a home decor person - not clothing. Then I go to Amazon, ebay, Zullily, etc.

Trusted Contributor

@Styleovertrend   I always do that. Have found so many bargains!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Add to As Is checking for the item on ebay. Lowest price is usually if an item appears on LTS.

Valued Contributor

@chessylady even if it is a return, by the time they pack it in a plastic bag and then pack it in the Q bag and seal it and then it gets to me, I'm saying if there was anything on it, it would not be "active". Plus, like the other poster said, I was all my stuff before I wear it or let it sit for a couple weeks if it's for another season or i know I am not gonna wear it anytime soon

Respected Contributor

I wash everything new before I wear it unless it is dryclean only. Depending on the garment, I might wash a dryclean only item.

Contributor

I look for another place to get the item. After 34 years with QVC, I'm sort of DONE. Shipping delays are extensive now...up to 4 weeks to get an item. Returns..4 to 6 weeks to process...disappointed in Q using a virus as an excuse. No other online retailer has a problem with shipping or returns...why the Q? I don't know. If I absolutely HAVE to have a Q item....and I am not concerned about the 4 to 6 week delays...then maybe, I might order...Maybe.