Honored Contributor

Re: Try this next time you see something on the Q you want to purchase.....

Good suggestion. I do this with home decor items. Got some nice candles at a fraction of the original price.

Honored Contributor

Great tip---- I'm another one that always checks "as is" for home decor items....Ive had good luck except for one item (a BL garland).....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Styleovertrend I check out "as is" too but  usually I'm not to lucky.  It is a very good deal though if you can find what you want "as is".

Respected Contributor

Chessylady, I really don't believe that you're describing an actual problem.

Trusted Contributor

@OutOfTheBlue wrote:

I look for another place to get the item. After 34 years with QVC, I'm sort of DONE. Shipping delays are extensive now...up to 4 weeks to get an item. Returns..4 to 6 weeks to process...disappointed in Q using a virus as an excuse. No other online retailer has a problem with shipping or returns...why the Q? I don't know. If I absolutely HAVE to have a Q item....and I am not concerned about the 4 to 6 week delays...then maybe, I might order...Maybe. 

---------

I've been an occasional,shopper with QVC, since the earliest days, when, my Mom got me to watch with her.

I have never had an item take longer than 2 weeks, and even during the pandemic, my orders, were within that time, and recently, average 8-9 days.  

Returns, I really can't address. I guess I've been lucky, but, I also try really hard, not to order, unless I'm very sure.  I don't remember, the last time I had to return, an on line order from any company.