Regular Contributor

Try It All Fall- Thank you, QVC!

Well, I must say it's been a very successful day of fall shopping!! I ordered the TSV Lanterns which will look perfect in our rock garden this fall! I am also buying the Hay &  Harvest Throw and a couple of Harry Slatkin candles. My heart is so happy. Fall is my favorite season and I always await QVC's kickoff to fall each year! I particularly enjoyed the programming w/ Mary D, David, and Rachel Boesing this evening! Rachel, especially, does a fantastic job!! Hope everyone has had a wonderful day! I'm exhausted! (Ha ha.) 

Honored Contributor

Re: Try It All Fall- Thank you, QVC!

I agree and feel the same!  I also love Fall and the feeling it brings, it always lifts my spirits and motivates me to get out the decorations and have fun!!!  I bought a few items.  I wasn't going to buy , just watch, but I couldn't resist.  I am ready for Fall!

Respected Contributor

Fall has always been my favorite time of the year.
I'm not buying anything though. I've been donating a lot of my seasonal decorations. 

Valued Contributor

I'm not buying a lot more stuff for decor anymore ( but the Valerie and Slatkin pumpkins

have quickened my pulse this month!) but I have thoroughly enjoyed the whole Fall 

theme on several shows.  I just take it as confirmation that it will indeed soon be time to break out the sweaters, breathe the crisp cool fresh air and take the AC out of the windows and open them up to a world that doesn't feel like I just opened my oven door 

to take the roast out.

Speaking of cool.....Rachel is the bomb.  Or Fire.  Or whatever they say these days! 

Respected Contributor

Its nice to read possitive,happy posts. Thanks ya'll!

Honored Contributor

I also enjoyed the Fall shows, my favorite season!

• Fall sign happy fall sign pumpkin sign 12 fall sign image 1
Esteemed Contributor

Agreed!   I didn't buy but got to see some of Mary's show yesterday and it was fun to watch.  I love Fall and I am excited for it to get here.  I still have my Patriotic stuff out (which stays out for the summer) and next week when I do a big housecleaning I'm changing all over to Fall!  I'll be ahead of the curve........Enjoy everyone Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Yesterday was the first time in a long while that I actually sat down and watched some of QVC's live programming. I usually record shows and forward through them.  However, I wasn't very busy yesterday, so I actually took the time to keep it on in the background. 

Most of the shows were great.  They had a lot of new things and I especially enjoyed seeing their Halloween items.  I have noticed that QVC is starting to capitalize on Halloween more than they have in years' past.  I think it's a great idea.  It's something different and fun!

I'm looking foward to more fall and Halloween programming in the weeks ahead. 🍂🍎🎃

Regular Contributor

I love seeing all of your wonderful and uplifting posts, everyone!  Happy, Happy Fall, y'all! My heart is so happy!