Esteemed Contributor

Trouble signing in to account

Lately, having trouble signing in to account to see balance.  

this is why I hate paperless.  I didn't sign up for paperless, but they have me on it.

Would be OK if I didn't have trouble signing into account.

Right sign in, have it written down in book and haven't changed it.  The Q the only place I always have a problem.

I will go into my HSN account and that should show my QVC account also and maybe I can click from there. Ugh.

Respected Contributor

Re: Trouble signing in to account

Attention QVC:  I guarantee it you are losing money and orders because of your terrible website. I too have big trouble signing in frequently. Today I was ready to spend $200 on two Rose of Tralee products, and when I finally finally finally got on and made my selection, the system just stalled stalled stalled. I finally just gave up.

I have no trouble with any other website. 

Esteemed Contributor

I got it figured out.  I called synogoney and no help. She wanted to change my password. No, it is written down in a book for both accounts, HSN and QVC.  

I found if I hit enter on my computer and not the sites login, it works.

The account holder company is so screwed up.  They make it like it is your fault, when it is their system.

I also have no trouble with other sign ins.  Amazon people can help you with whatever problem, but not the Q or HSN.

I figured it out with no help from them.

Honored Contributor

synchrony recently added a feature that i actually love.....

one login for multiple synchrony accounts. i can see all of them on one page and then choose the ones that i want to go to. it is so much easier!

if you forget your password you can also login with other credentials easily.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I guess this answers my question.  I was going to create a topic to see if anyone else has been having issues logging in.  It seems to be getting worse.  I made 5 attempts today to log in.  And I'm being made to log in more frequently.  Like others, I have no problems with other websites.