Respected Contributor

Re: Tried to exchange item for different color...

The first time I tried to exchange it was early on in the new process and instead of an exchange I got a refund.  

The second time I sent for an exchange, which was about a month ago, it worked!

It did take a while to get it though, so you have to allow extra time once your package gets back to them.

Honored Contributor

@Kookielady wrote:

I hear so much that QVC says they wil exchange any item under 30 days for a different color.

I sent in a pair of D & C with a note on the front of  the package-PLEASE EXCHANGE TO _________ COLOR.

Didn't happen.  I had 6 EPAYS and just wanted to get a different color-same size.

Nooooooo-instead I get a refund.  

They said  sorry they made a mistake-no note while I have been waiting for the new color to ship.  Days go by waiting........

@Kookielady  QVC does this all the time....been going on for ever.  

Trusted Contributor

You should call CS before you return for exchange.  They will make a note on your order re exchange.  The bigger problem is that instead of shipping the replacement item out at once,  LIKE HSN DOES,they wait until the original one comes back, by which time you stand a very good chance of not getting what you wanted, because somebody bought it while you’re waiting!!

Valued Contributor

I have been shopping at the Q for ions and never once did my exchange for coloror or size get exchanged.  When  I checked the box with magic marker it still did not work..

I now reorder and send the items back.  That way I made sure the item would still be in stock.  I then call CS and they note the account and nothing gets deducted for S&H

Trusted Contributor

It seems I read too many posts like this, where people are having issues trying to exchange an item.  It's like QVC had told those who work for them to process as a return, and hope the customer won't complain.  By now those who get the items back should know how to process a return, if they don't, they should be looking for a job.

Super Contributor

Beth @ qvc,   I just sent you an email from my AOL account.   I'm in the middle of what I hope is an exchange.  QVC just received the item back and I really want it in the correct size.   I am hoping you can facilitate the process that sounds kind of broken or unclear right now.  I filled out the paperwork correctly and called to make sure the item is in stock.   So now, Beth,  do your thang!

Super Contributor

whoops.  Beth-QVC, not Beth@QVC.   see, something like that can upset the entire apple cart!

Spoiler
Woman Very Happy
QVC Customer Care

@Helen Bach

Okay I received your email. Let me have a look and I will get back to you ASAP

Beth QVC