Super Contributor

Tried to exchange item for different color...

I hear so much that QVC says they wil exchange any item under 30 days for a different color.

I sent in a pair of D & C with a note on the front of  the package-PLEASE EXCHANGE TO _________ COLOR.

Didn't happen.  I had 6 EPAYS and just wanted to get a different color-same size.

Nooooooo-instead I get a refund.  

They said  sorry they made a mistake-no note while I have been waiting for the new color to ship.  Days go by waiting........

Respected Contributor

Re: Tried to exchange item for different color...

@Kookielady, did you do check the exchange box on the receipt inside the box?.  I am not sure writing a note on the outside of the package is adequate.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Super Contributor

@Kookielady

Sorry you didn't get your exchange processed correctly.  If the size and color you want is still available, email the mods directly at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com  to see if they can reinstate the exchange order for the same terms as your original order. 

QVC Customer Care

@Kookielady

I am sorry that the exchange did not go through. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com if you would still like the item and I will make it happen...

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Hi Peaches McPhee, yes I did check off the box on the return slip plus write the extra note on front of package.  I use all the proper requirements for exchange.

QVC Customer Care

@Kookielady

I would be happy to make this right for you if you would send me the details of the order and what you would like in exchange. QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Beth QVC

Super Contributor

Thank you Beth-I justy sent out an email.

Valued Contributor

QVC really needs to adopt HSN’s exchange process

Respected Contributor

@Kookielady  This happened to me 3 times.  Was told it was a "glitch" even tho the replacement item(s) had plenty in stock.

I always include a separate pc. of paper and in big letters, write ... "EXCHANGE" ... do not refund" ~!

Trusted Contributor

It seems they haven't thought this exchange through.   I also returned something for an exchange.  I wrote on the slip to be exchanged for a different size.   I also checked the appropriate boxes.  After a few weeks I called and was asked if the exchange was for a different color or size.   OK!!   Anyway after the call it was resolved very quickly but we shouldn't have to call.